Join Jill Wagner, host of Handcrafted America, as she travels the country meeting talented artisans who create products the traditional way-with their own two hands. In each episode, viewers go behind the scenes, getting to know gifted craftsmen who, with humor and candor, share their process.
You may recognize Jill as the host of television's Wipeout. She was also the model in the Mercury Automotive commercials. Her fun and curious personality adds a lot. But the true starts are these quiet unassuming people who execute their craft to a high degree of quality.
Three seasons are currently available on Prime.
- S01:E02 - Glasses, Bicycles and Books
- S01:E06 - Quilt Maker, Rifles and Stone Carver
- S02:E03 - Kayaks, Door Knockers, Rocking Horses
- S02:E04 - Violins, Yarn and Golf Putters
- S03:E01 - Spear Guns, Wood and Tile Cabinets, and Pewter Goblets
- S03:E08 - River Fishing Nets, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Aluminum Tables